6.04.2008

House Cleaning

I have some house cleaning issues to run through real quick. First, in the next couple days Political Notio will be dormant. We are in the process of moving everything over to The Fold. This is the site Ryan and I purchased a couple months ago and never could decide what to do with it. Finally over last weekend we decided to get something started. Eventually PN will redirect all hits to The Fold. We will leave PN open for reference but will no longer be posting on it.

This site has been up since Dec. of 2004 with some closures in-between. So I have a lot of writing on it. I want to keep it open for reference, for both myself and the readers. This is a way to keep myself honest and also a way to be able to look back.

Hopefully the transition will be smooth but I'm sure there will be kinks to work out. Keep checking back and please give me feedback on the new site.

0 comments: