1.04.2006

Ryan

I'm a novice to the blog world and unlike my counterpart this is my first attempt at blogging. I have no old posts or other published works to link you to, at least nothing credible that I want to fess up to. I'm a lawyer and former legal counsel to various governmental offices. I've worked in politics since I was 16. That's about 14 years now.

I've been told by Chris that I have to at least list my politics if I'm going to post to this blog. That's always hard for me to do since it seems my stances vary on the issues. I'm relatively summed up by saying that I'm left of center on most issues but not all. I'm an avid hunter and gun owner but I hate the NRA. I'm not a liberal's Democrat if that makes any sense.

For the most part I hope to enjoy this blog and look forward to this new medium. I would love to give a shout out to my wife who thinks I'm gay for having a blog.