2.13.2008

The Morning After

I bet some thought this post would be about the morning after the Potomac Primaries yesterday, well you'd be wrong. If you want that go here. It's about the morning after our new template and just like with anything that's done late at night, you almost always have second thoughts when you wake up the next morning-- especially in college, but those morning afters always had a sense of fear whereas this one is more of a sense of I still have more work to do. Craig knows what I'm talking about.

I don't like all the dead space surrounding the main column. The left margin is huge and the top margin I could drive a freight train through before it actually gets to the posts. I'll have to work on that today. I do like the sidebars and that widebar at the top. I hope it updates like it's supposed to. I also want to give a special thanks to Isnaini Dot Com for designing the template. He seems to do a pretty good job.

Once we get our own domain and break away from the chains of blogger things should go much smoother.