2.11.2008

Ice Storm

I'm really not much on winter. It rarely snows here, we had like an inch last week and that was our first snowfall since 2004; but I will admit I would rather have snow than ice any day. Much to my disappointment it looks like we have a round of ice storms heading my way. It started about noon today and we probably already have half an inch covering the ground.


It was in the 60s over the weekend and now this. Plus around here people have no clue how to drive in snow or ice. And the last place you want to be is in Wal-Mart. People are ransacking the place like it's the Second Coming or something. I usually just try to wait this stuff out and avoid contact with any public place, that's if anything is even open. Everything shuts down here with the just the threat of winter weather.

Tags: , ,

0 comments: